Since I got tagged, I need to do this to avoid some bad karma.
- I am totally in lust with Jessica Alba.
- I used to think that listening to Boston at high volume, while drinking Lowenbrau would make me even more drunk.
- In high school, I used to hide (and read) World War Two history books inside my text books, since I was bored with class.
- In junior high, me and my best friend (Rick Uzzell) built an armored car/tank on an old riding lawnmower chasis. We used to have little mini-wars with kids in the neighborhood, where they would shoot rocks at us with slingshots and we would shoot bottle-rockets at them out of a rain-gutter gun barrel. Luckily, no-one was ever hurt, but it sure was different than today’s over-protective society.
- I have a Master’s degree in International Affairs with an emphasis in Politics and National Security. That comes in real handy when I am tuning a query in SQL Server 2005!