Category Archives: Diagnostic Queries

SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for July 2013

I have gone through and made some minor updates and bug fixes for all of my SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for this month. Rather than having a separate blog post for each version, I’ll just put the links for … Continue reading

Posted in Diagnostic Queries | Tagged , | 9 Comments

SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries (March 2013)

Here is the March 2013 version of my SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries, with some minor tweaks and improvements to several of the existing queries. I have added some new columns to several of the queries, and improved the … Continue reading

Posted in Diagnostic Queries, SQL Server 2012 | Tagged , | 3 Comments

SQL Server 2008 R2 Diagnostic Information Queries (Feb 2013)

Here is the February 2013 version of my SQL Server 2008 R2 Diagnostic Information Queries, with some minor tweaks and improvements to several of the existing queries. I have decided to split off this into a separate version just for … Continue reading

Posted in Diagnostic Queries, SQL Server 2008 R2 | Tagged , | 6 Comments

SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries (Feb 2013)

Here is the February 2013 version of my SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries, with some minor tweaks and improvements to several of the existing queries. There is also one new query that looks for missing indexes for all databases … Continue reading

Posted in Diagnostic Queries, SQL Server 2012 | Tagged , | 2 Comments